Monday, November 19, 2007

When I close my eyes, I see... beads

The jewelry making is off to a good start. My business partner and I worked an 11 hour day yesterday, and I was able to finish another necklace tonight. I have a feeling I'll be too busy to write at length in the coming weeks, but so far I'm happy with this jewelry stuff. We got a boutique in a nearby mountain town to carry some of our stuff, and we have two other leads as well. I hope to have our website up and running in a few months and we'll host a couple of trunk shows as well. Lots going on, busy mind and busy hands.

I've got to go clean up my house for Thanksgiving. In this whole mess, I'm hosting 18 people on Thursday for dinner. Eek. My sister and her family arrive tomorrow to stay with us. Wish me luck. I usually need it where her family is concerned.

0 comments :