Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I called a T.O.

I did it. Something I almost never do. I left work today at 3:15 for no good reason. I said something about "working from home," but I promptly turned off my blackberry when I got home. Ok, I did check it once, just to be sure an emergency hadn't cropped up. That might get me fired. The laptop is still in its case though, so there.

I wasn't getting anything done in the office. I've reached a point of almost zero productivity, right when I need to be my most productive. I just needed a break, even if its just a few hours.

I think I'm going to take the whole night off. No jewelry, no law, no pressure to clean. Maybe get outside and take an evening walk with the Italian, cook some dinner, watch some TV and call it an early night.

I came home, took a 20 minute nap, then watched some Food Network while I ate crackers and hummus. I also learned something valuable this afternoon. Did you know cats like hummus? Here's Oliver, and apparently, he loves the stuff.



Who would've guessed?

0 comments :