Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Breather

I haven't been blogging lately and probably won't for another week or so after this post. I've been absolutely slammed lately. Work has been... tough. Interpersonal conflicts are dominating the work landscape. I'm trying hard to work through them, but somedays I just want to give it all up and hang out in my house for a month or so.

After a really hard week of work last week, I found myself hosting 35 people for an engagement party this weekend. It was fun, but I am still totally exhausted. Still, only one wine glass broke, a bowl of sauce got overturned on my hardwoods and a small splatter of red wine ended up on the carpet. Not bad considering the group I had.

My birthday is this Thursday. Yes, I'm a Valentine's baby. No, I'm not really sweet. I'll be 31, and that pisses me off. But whatever. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow night for my birthday. We return on the redeye Sunday morning around 7am.

I could talk about so much more, but I can't find the energy.

0 comments :