Friday, February 1, 2008

Winter is an asshole

I'm officially over it. I don't want to feel crisp air on my skin, have cozy nights wrapped up on blankets or eat hearty soups any more. I want strawberries, tank tops and outdoor dining. Oh, and flip-flops.

The wind is blowing something fierce today and the sky looks, well, melancholy. It's neither rainy nor sunny. Large, grey puffy clouds are blowing by quickly and peeks of blue poke through. Not unattractive, but there aren't enough sun peeks to warm it up out there either.

I said "peek." Twice.

I'm glad it's Friday. I'll be working all day tomorrow on CLIO. We're going to a really dorky bead show and I'm excited. Then, at 4:00pm we meet with a contact about designing some jewelry for a new day spa that's opening in my area. What he wants will be a bit of a challenge, so that's exciting.

Oliver the cat fell in the bathtub again last night. That cat has an issue with water. He's obsessed with it and but doesn't seem to realize he HATES it until he is actually IN it. Oh well, at least I know he can get himself out of a half-full bathtub by himself. Oopsie.

0 comments :