Monday, March 17, 2008

Break

I'm officially taking a break from blogging. I don't know for how long and I don't know when I'll resume. It may last a week, it may last a month. My stats show me that only 3-4 people read this on any average day, so my absence will not leave much of a mark on the world.

I've been reading a lot of blogs and travel message boards lately. The end result of all of this reading and researching is that I end up annoyed by people. Annoyed by people's opinions on crime, travel, money, breastfeeding, child-rearing and a host of other topics, some of which I don't even know anything about.

It's stupid, and I need a break. Plus, this spring weather is just so delicious that I need to spend time living, and not writing about living. My world, my life is not a stage.

1 comments :

  1. Philippe said...

    All right.... Enjoy your break and see you later then! Note that the 3 or 4 people who read your blog, do enjoy it even though they do not comment, otherwise they wouldn't read it at all, so I will keep checking to see if you resume from your break.
    Take care,
    Ph.

    PS: I miss spring !...