Thursday, September 6, 2007

Birth of my new blog

Hello everyone. I have a blog right now, but my name and photos are tied to it. Frankly, I got tired of editing my thoughts "just in case" someone I wrote about stumbled upon it and read something unfavorable. So, this new blog is to dish.

I am a 30-something attorney and I am already burnt out. I named this blog "The Billing Room" because that's what I do all day - bill my time in six, yes six, minute increments. It's mind boggling, really. My little office has become a hotbed of boring billing activity. I need to vent, and I don't hand-write... so a diary is out.

Blogging it is then.

A little bit more about myself: I'm married to a husband who keeps me sane. I've become addicted to travel, not so much the "drink yourself through Europe while pining about the state of the world" travel, but more adventure-related traveling. I love island destinations and anyplace where nature is the emphasis.

Life in The Billing Room sucks. Travel keeps me sane. Welcome to my little world.

0 comments :