Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Never-Ending Candy Bowl


I think I've made a mistake. I've been craving candy lately (I'm blaming Halloween marketing) so I went to Target last night and bought a giant "Child's Play" mix containing every type of Tootsie Roll or Tootsie Pop known to man, including the flavored kind. A bizarre choice, yes, but I like Tootsie Rolls, so back off.

Trouble is, I think I have too much of a good thing. I'm on my fifth mini Tootsie Roll of the day, and it's just 1:00pm. I'm so gonna crash and burn come 3:30 today, it's not even funny.

Hey, there's a new Dunkin' Donuts down the road, maybe I can just run down there and get a caffeine pick-me-up once the sugar high wears off. I sound like a drug addict, only with food. Anything to get me through the work week, right?

0 comments :