Monday, October 8, 2007

Sounds like someone has a case of the Monday's!

That someone is me.

It's Monday. I just got back from a long weekend in Charleston. The Italian is at home, enjoying Columbus Day off (Seriously?!!!). I, however, am at work. And it really sucks.

So, instead of putting my nose to the grindstone, I've opted to take a few minutes to blog.

My weekend in Charleston was intersting. I was there for a girl's weekend, and as evidenced by our definite lack of partying and our culinary gluttony, we're not exactly girls anymore. Charleston was beautiful as always. The service in the restaurants was astonishingly bad. We didn't get service for 15 minutes in one place (and left), had terrible food at an Italian restaurant, had the wheels come off the service partway through dinner another night, and got served faux bloody mary's.

For a town that prides itself on its tourist trade, it was just plain weird. We did have fun though.

Yeah, this is a boring post. But at least it killed 10 minutes.

0 comments :