Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh, you again

You know the old expression "spring out of bed"? I do the opposite. I cling to my bed like it's a life raft beside a ship going down.

I can't get out of bed in the morning. I'm getting plenty of sleep, but I just don't greet the day with enthusiam. That being said, I'm happy to wake up and get on with things on Saturday and Sunday. It's the M-F part where I'm facing difficulties.

I don't know if it's just my job. Truthfully, I'm a little bored. My job, while difficult at times, is no longer hard. I am trained in what I do day to day, and it's all pretty routine at this point. That may be the problem. Maybe I need to shake things up by asking for new types of assignments.

Starting back on the jewelry should be good. Getting the creative juices flowing again is always good for the mind.

0 comments :